In accordance with current legislation, the Coastal Skipper License entitles its holder to command Recreational Vessels (ER) regardless of the power and dimension of the boat, in day and night navigation, up to a maximum distance of 40 miles from the coast.
The course is authorized by the DGRM, under the terms of Decree-Law No. 93/2018.
Duration of the course
65 Hours: 30h Theoretical Classes, 10h Practical Classes
700€ per person
Prices include VAT at the current legal rate, exam expenses, License issuance, Theoretical Manual and administrative expenses.
• Application form;
• Updated photography, scanned;
• Citizen Card or Passport, scanned;
• Residence Permit, scanned;
• Certificate of minimum compulsory education, scanned;
• Medical certificate for the practice of water sports;
• Declaration that you know how to swim.